Salary up to GBP19,000 per annum plus benefits.
My Client offers great opportunities to work in a vibrant, fast-moving and ever-changing events and hospitality industry. With no two days the same they are looking for a Deputy Housekeeper to support the Head Housekeeper in the day to day running of the housekeeping function at the two hotels; during the absence of the Head Housekeeper they will need to attend all meetings and to run the two hotels in a competent and financially effective manner.
- To be responsible for the supervision of the team, ensuring thorough 'rotaring' of staff that the correct staffing levels are achieved adhering to departmental budgets.
- To ensure sufficient training of all staff to the required standards of the hotel standards of practice and ensure these standards are met and maintained at all times.
- Ensuring all paperwork has been completed for new staff to include critical week one, departmental induction, intranet training and departmental training records and statutory records including COSHH and Risk Assessments etc.
- To maintain exemplary personal presentation standards, attention to detail in your department and throughout your work place.
- To deliver, and encourage the highest standard and quality of Customer Service delivery at all times, assisting and resolving Customer queries and complaints where possible.
- To undertake Duty Management shifts on a rota basis as required.
If this role sounds like your next opportunity, please apply via the following links or contact Mike at C2 recruitment.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here