Nursery Nurse, Childcare Practitioner, Nursery Assistant
The Nursery is situated in South West London and provides childcare for 62 children aged between 0 and 5 years in a homely and friendly environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and Level 3 qualified childcare practitioner, Nursery Nurse, Nursery Assistant to work with a qualified team and provide a caring and educational environment for the children.
The Candidate Experience of working in a similar role is essential.
They must have the ability to prepare and deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum and work with parents to promote the all-round development of the children in our care.
Candidates must have:
- A Level 3 in Early Years or relevant subject
- A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in a day care setting in a similar role.
- A good understanding of EYFS.
- A knowledge and understanding of child development.
- A good knowledge of Health and Safety legislation.
- Awareness and understanding of equal opportunities.
- Holiday pay
- Employee recognition and award scheme
- On going career development and training
- Competitive salary depending on Exsperiance
Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) certificate and provide 2 references.