Branch Assistant - Kidderminster
Rexel UK Ltd, are looking to appoint a Branch Assistant in our busy Kidderminster branch. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business where you will be given a real opportunity to progress.
- Proactively sell to both existing and new customers in order to meet and exceed sales and margin targets, and to continually work to build and develop the customer base at their branch
- Flexible to carry out various roles and duties in the branch including Stores, Telesales and Trade Counter Sales
- Relief Driver for Van deliveries
- To process orders from incoming goods to despatch
- To handle customer queries
- To contribute to the team in terms of sales action plans and customer development
- Provide the highest possible levels of both service quality for our Customers, and performance for the Company
- To keep minimum operational standards - to ensure housekeeping standards are maintained
- To sell promoted products to customers
- Preferred experience of contracting and/or industrial electrical products
- Ideally, has experience within a "business to business industry" preferably in a distribution/wholesale organisation
- Has worked in a customer service environment
- Has a good knowledge of the electrical industry, competitors, suppliers etc.
The role is a full time permanent position Monday - Friday and we offer a pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
Rexel is a global industrial distributor serving the Electrical, PPE and MRO sectors with over 30,000 employees and operations in over 37 Countries.