The Procurement and Supply Chain division at SF Group are looking to recruit a Procurement Officer for a prestigious business in Tamworth.
The Procurement Officer will be responsible for overseeing procurement operations. Ensuring procedures for all requirements are kept up to date and managed. They will focus on ensuring our inventory levels are maintained, local spend and working with our Corporate Procurement Team to build relationships with existing suppliers but also finding new suppliers who can meets our needs more efficiently.
- Develop new procurement procedures across all channels of purchasing
- Evaluate current operational spend whilst developing more cost effective spend initiatives
- Perform Cost analysis
- Coordinate deliveries
- Manage and analyse inventory levels, carrying out inventory reviews
- Advise on and track deliveries and manage shortfalls
- Review ERP System
- Working with internal departments
- Manage supply order book
- Accurate and timely completion of ASAT's - Self Audit Process
- CIPS qualification essential, either Advanced or Diploma status
- SAP Experience beneficial
- Managing external sub-contractors
- 5+ years in a similar role