National Account Manager
A market leading, Internationally recognised business is looking to strengthen their branded offering with a proven National Account Manager. This is an opportunity to make an instant impact to the businesses success and you will be empowered with high autonomy to develop the strategy within High Street accounts.
A rapidly growing, family-run consumer electronics business experiencing exciting developed across both the UK and Europe. The business prides itself on its innovative, entrepreneurial environment where people are empowered to make decisions and drive strategy. The business are committed to sourcing the most forward thinking products focused on customer requirements. The business strive to build lasting customer relationships and can carve a fantastic career for the right individual.
An exciting opportunity for a high achieving National Account Manager or Senior National Account Manager with a proven background to join an international consumer business to make a significant difference to it's continued success of sales. You will be responsible for developing the UK strategy for some of the top UK high Street accounts and will utilise all the internal tools such as category and NPD to deliver excellent service to the customer.
This is the ideal opportunity for a driven and ambitious account manager that can demonstrate rapid development in their current role and is looking for a fresh challenge. You will be looked upon to bring new, innovative ideas and will be required to take a flexible, hands on approach to your work. You must be passionate about both brands and retail and will be rewarded with excellent training and future progression opportunities
- Excellent selling skills, currently working as a National Account Manager, SNAM or Buyer within MDA or SDA electronics.
- Good reporting and written communication skills with exposure to major High Street retailers.
- Strong customer skills with the ability to build long term relationships and grow new partnerships.
- Flexible approach to your work with the ability to develop and implement a business strategy.
- Commutable the North of England as required including North West England, Yorkshire and the Midlands.
National Account Manager offering a competitive basic salary plus package.