Business Development Executive - Public Sector
My client is looking for a Business Development Executive - Public Sector to drive and generate additional revenue within the public sector. Patience will be key in this role, working off frameworks to generate, bid and win business. Be based from home between London and Leeds to cover the country.
My client is the world leading provider of records management, data management and document retention.
With offices across the country they are for a home based BDE to work closely with the BDM to win business in the public sector.
Your BDM is an impressive line manager with ample experience and a refreshing approach to business. You should expect great leadership in this role that will challenge you at every corner.
The Business Development Executive - Public Sector will:
- Achieve, develop and manage all revenue targets and objectives.
- Achieve all activity targets.
- Identify, track and secure new revenue opportunities.
- Maintain strong awareness of competitors and market intelligence.
- Territory planning.
- Conform to company sales guidelines.
- Share best practice and foster productive relationships across business sectors.
- Seek out additional opportunities for cross product selling.
The Successful Business Development Executive - Public Sector will have:
- Experience selling in the public sector.
- Able to demonstrate positive impact in thinking and acting strategically.
- Very strong influencing skills at a senior level.
- Results-orientated, able to execute and get things done.
- Sound understanding of the UK business environment and good commercial acumen.
- Technically competent with a high degree of personal resilience and the ability to prioritise conflicting priorities.
- Up to £34,000 basic
- Double OTE (realistic)
- Car allowance
- Training and support