Senior Banking MI & Data Analytics Specialist
A Senior Banking MI & Data Analytics Specialist is required by a leading investment bank to lead the successful delivery of end-to-end global group-wide variable compensation and fixed pay review processes.
You will be responsible for
- Creating and managing solutions to enable accurate and timely compensation budgeting, modelling and planning in Excel and/or Access
- Working in partnership with Group Reward to facilitate the Senior Exec Compensation Committee and any other relevant Group Committee
- Providing hands on support and expert advice for P&R product specialists and Divisional Reward on global delivery and rollout of products, processes or policies e.g. project tracking, planning etc.
- Manage the delivery and implementation of Performance & Reward MI products supporting processes across the Bank, from launch through to post implementation review e.g. Recognition Award, Spotlight Survey, Total Performance skills building etc.
- Supporting and owning relationships with relevant stakeholders including both internal colleagues across the Bank (e.g. Finance) and external contacts such as vendors
- Leading the delivery of processes or analytics related to P&R regulatory requirements and audits
You will have significant experience in an MI or Data Analytics capacity within a banking or financial services environment, with experience of handling large datasets and using complex Excel formulas. A good working knowledge of VBA would also be advantageous. In addition, you will have a proven record of successful senior stakeholder engagement and management as well as superior communication skills.