Insurance Advisor / Insurance Consultant / Insurance Specialist
Job Title: Commercial and General Insurance Advisor
Location: Solihull, Birmingham
Hours: Full time
The company have over 20 years' experience of supporting financial advice firms in achieving their business goals.
Their vast range of services are designed to empower financial advisers within the network, enabling them to tailor their businesses based on their unique client base. Their core qualities are stronger than ever: high quality and personal service.
The company focuses is on supporting financial advice experts in delivering the very best in quality customer service through an effective and efficient service of high quality tailored advice. They believe you should receive a service that you want to go back to again and again.
The role is to provide a high quality, compliant advice service to network clients through appropriate research and recommendations of product suitability for the client, renewal and amendment of specialist and standard commercial and general insurance policies.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Progress telephone referrals with the objective of identifying advice opportunities and converting these to contribute towards a profitable business and delivering good consumer outcomes.
- Follow the network's advice process and procedures ensuring that appropriate compliant advice is provided and correct paperwork submitted in line with regulatory requirements.
- Use available research tools and liaise with insurance providers to ensure quotations are provided in line with customer needs and adhering to TCF requirements.
- Follow department processes as required for processing, renewals, sales, amendments and claims
- Management of renewals
- Building a sales pipeline to achieve sales targets
- Compliantly process customers payments in line with risk transfer
- To undertake any additional adhoc duties when necessary in order to support the business in achieving its overall objectives
Skills, abilities & personal qualities:
- Team player
- Working knowledge of commercial and general insurance products
- Ability to prioritise work
- Objection handling and negotiating
- Customer service
- Analysis and interpretation of data
- Good understanding of the financial services regulatory framework
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant job titles and experience of; Insurance Manager, Insurance Consultant, Commercial Insurance Manager, Lead Broker, Insurance Advisor, Financial Services Advisor, Insurance Executive, Insurance Researcher, Insurance Broker, Insurance Business Development Manager, Insurance Sales Consultant, Finance Broker, Insurance Sales Advisor may also be considered for this role.