Credit Risk Analyst
Reporting into the Credit Risk Manager, you will contribute to the innovation and improvements in our credit risk decision making, improving our credit risk capabilities leading them to become a key contributor in our overall competitive advantage. We are looking for a driven individual who will help develop and grow our current risk processes which will support the growth plans of the business whilst protecting against credit risk and increase customer satisfaction.
The Client- A well- known Organisation.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Develop proposals based on data analytics to model the long term value of the changes
- Evaluating the performance of individual policy rules, cut offs, scorecards and tests
- Monitor the operational drivers of credit risk performance
- Develop and maintain the production MI to support the evaluation of credit risk key drivers, performance and strategies
- Develop and maintain credit loss forecasts
- Identify any changes that need to be made surrounding credit strategies, systems functionality, operational processes and data acquisition
- Estimating and delivering credit loss assumptions to assist other areas of the business
- Work with suppliers and colleagues to define requirements, procure, build, test and implement new credit risk capabilities
- Producing regular reliable risk metric MI
- Extensive knowledge of consumer credit risk and SAS analytics.
- Portfolio risk management
- Credit risk regulation, governance and compliance
- Preferably experience in the domestic energy sector
- Expertise in the concepts, principles and practices of credit risk MI and reporting.
- Commercial awareness.
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ability to communicate complex analytical information to the business