Food Service National Account Manager –Business Development
Our client is a manufacturer of a range of speciality products. Their products are stocked extensively within the grocery and foodservice sector. Due to increased demand from foodservice and a new product range they now require a National Account Manager to drive sales growth with Catering end users.
To ensure effective long-term sales growth you will:
- business develop across a range of End user accounts, having the tenacity to hunt new business including developing wholesaler accounts
- develop and maintain long-term relationships with the head offices of the main hotel, restaurant and catering groups, both current and new accounts.
- with the account controller implement strategies and promotional activity that will grow long-term business.
- Have an understanding of the main foodservice wholesalers including Bidfoods and Brakes.
Candidates must be able to
- demonstrate business development experience and success in the foodservice market,
- manage significant end user accounts.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, negotiation, analytical and numerate skills.
Currently you will be a National Account Manager from a manufacturer or a food service wholesaler who desires the commercial independence to really make a difference. In return for your ambition our client offers a career that will both stretch and stimulate in a culture that that is both dynamic and friendly
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 10235/1ss
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details