Civil CAD Technician
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Civil CAD Technician to join a highly reputable Civil and Structural engineering consultancy on a permanent basis in Warwickshire. Our client has a wealth of knowledge and experience providing innovative engineering solutions for Rail, Aviation, Defence, and Healthcare projects throughout the UK. With a catalogue of notable clients and an increasing workload, they are seeking an enthusiastic Civil CAD Technician to join their expert team.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities including:
- Liaising with team members and other stakeholders to ensure designs meet required quality and specifications
- Detailing and preparing design drawings for Civil engineering packages in accordance with current guidelines, standards and regulations
- Maintaining knowledge of current issues relating to general construction and Civil engineering guidelines, standards and regulations
- Contributing to the design planning, resourcing and fee planning of specific project teams
- Assisting with the training and development of junior team members
The essential skills, experience and qualifications required for this role include:
- Knowledge and experience using AutoCAD and EarthWorks modelling software (e.g. Civils 3D)
- Proven track record working as part of a Civil and Structural design team
- Experience working on projects in the Power, Transportation, Public or Nuclear sectors
- HNC level qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to ensure cost effective and accurate delivery of design packages
- Ability to influence and negotiate in an open and inclusive manner
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- High attention to detail
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Jake Jessey on 02392 603030 or email Jake.Jessey @blueprintrecruit.com and quote 12852JJ. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75905512