Child Support Worker
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Child Support Worker to provide care and support to an intelligent and delightful 7-year-old girl with Cerebral Palsy who lives in Stourbridge. We offer competitive pay rates of £10 per hour Monday to Friday and £12 per hour at weekends. We also offer a full induction and ongoing training.
The Support worker is required to assist and support our client with personal care before school and assisting with play activities within the family home.
The successful Support Worker will have:
- Previous experience working with children
- NVQ 2 or 3 in Social Care
- Willingness to undergo a DBS check
- A full driving licence
The hours of work are:
- Monday to Friday 07:30-08:45
- Friday evening 16:00-19:30
- School holidays 09:00-11:00 and Friday evenings 16:00-19:30
This is a new post and further hours may be available once support is established.
The closing date is Wednesday 4th October 2017.
Please apply online today to be considered for the Child Support Worker role.
Job reference: TS/DJ
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75975939