Key Account Manager
Leading fabric and interior furnishings brand operating both nationally and internationally. With creative staff, the company provides creative and innovative designs for an array of categories relating to interior design.
My client is a company with a strong foundation and passion for fabric and design. Through creating quirky products they impose unique looks for every household.
They are an organisation which rewards the creative providing extensive training and good career progression. Retaining its origins, the company prides itself as being entrepreneurial and retains its family feel which is displayed in its unique and innovative product ranges. The role as Key Account Manager will be the focal point for all commercial activity across the Midlands.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for developing sales throughout the Midlands, primarily developing existing accounts, but also obtaining new business.
The individual will:
- Maximise existing client portfolios whilst developing new customer accounts across the Midlands/North alongside senior management to implement the culture of values of the business to its clients
- Maintain and develop relationships with key accounts
- Identify new business opportunities through various routes to market
- Analyse competitor activity and keep up to date with challenges facing the market
- Act as an ambassador to the company and attend various trade shows throughout the year
The Key Account Manager will have experience in a similar field based role and:
- Have a proven track record in this industry (Blinds, Curtains, Interior Design)
- Have a proven track record in developing accounts and relationships within an assigned territory (3-5 years)
- Be passionate about home decoration and interior design (ideally possessing experience in this market)
- Have first class negotiation skills
- Be commercially aware, identifying new opportunities to grow the business
- Be a strong communicator, with the ability to communicate with individuals of all levels
- Have an out-going personality to get behind the products
- Have a full driving licence
- Reside in the West Midlands or East Midlands
The role offers a very attractive package for the right candidate with a company car & benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75971453