Land Assembly Manager
As a Land Assembly Manager at HS2 you will ensure that there is secure entry to land for each work package within the allocated contract area in accordance with the construction programme through the implementation of compulsory purchase powers.
About the role:
- Lead on the timely and accurate delivery of Land via Compulsory Purchase Order (CPO) notices
- Lead and secure entry to land in accordance with the construction programme to avoid any delays to commencement of construction for the allocated contract area
- Prepare documentation for approval of all CPO notices, including signing and sealing of plans and orders for each work package area in turn
- Maintain a register of all notices prepared and served for the contract area
- Ensure any commitments relating to notice of entry or compulsory purchase are complied with for the contract area
- Relevant professional membership and degree.
- Experience in the implementation of compulsory purchase powers e.g. Hybrid Bills
- Experience of title registration with Land Registry due to the high volume of land acquisitions
- Experience in the project management of large infrastructure projects
- Ability to deal with stakeholders and members of the public in a range of circumstances
- It is expected that you will actively promote and embed Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all your work and support and comply with all organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on EDI.
High Speed 2 (HS2) will be the UK's new high speed rail network. As well as improving capacity, the new scheme will shorten journey times between a number of Britain's major population centres, boost the economy and create thousands of jobs.
HS2 Ltd is a safety critical organisation with safety being one of our core values. Employees are required to ensure reasonable care of their own and others' health and safety by taking personal responsibility for working to the HS2 'Safe at Heart' programme principles and following safe working procedures at all times.