Content Designer - Clothing Online
Our Online business has grown two-fold over the past year and now we are looking for an experienced Content Designer to ensure this success continues. You'll be working collaboratively as part of the Tu Online content team to provide high-quality content that engages and inspires our customers.
Translating concepts and creative briefs into customer-centric content designs, you will champion creative design principles and deliver on-brand assets optimised for our desktop and mobile audiences.
What I need to do
- Plan, design and produce concepts and layouts for the Tu clothing website, which fulfill the creative brief, reflect the brand guidelines, and engage and inspire our customers.
- Produce site refreshes on a regular basis through updating homepage and category page pods, exporting image files and uploading to the CMS ready to go live.
- Produce inspiring content pages to support product launches and seasonal campaign events, from conception through to coding and delivery.
- Propose and implement new processes to maintain and improve content delivery. Strive to identify new and creative ways to drive and improve customer experience.
- Work closely with colleagues in the online content, merchandising and marketing teams to ensure a consistent customer message across all channels.
- Ensure quality control is maintained across the site.
- Work cooperatively with the content team to ensure content reflects brand guidelines and is executed consistently across the site.
- Work with creative agencies and internal channels to acquire and share assets.
- Use the CMS to upload assets to the site.
- Work with the analytics team to evaluate content is performing and react to the results through suggesting changes and improvements to the design/layouts.
- Ensure site optimisation and performance through considering images file sizes, page speed, accessibility, and adherence to web standards.
- 100% accurate content on the website
- Designs are delivered on time, in full and to Sainsbury's brand standards
- Increased customer satisfaction and improved conversion rates
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (CS6), Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong Knowledge of current web best practices, usability guidelines and accessibility requirements.
- Experience of working cross-functionally preferably across web, buying, merchandising, digital development and UX teams.
- Portfolio to showcase work
- Direct experience as an online designer for a popular clothing/ fashion brand.
- Experience of coaching other designers and providing quality assurance for their work is desirable.
- Analysing content stats & implementing the findings
- Excellent communication skills to be able to explain design concepts to internal stakeholders clearly and succinctly and to brief external agencies and suppliers.
- Strong influencing skills across all levels of the business.
- Flexible and adaptable to change. You need to be proactive and think in solutions.
- Well organized and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, prioritise and make quick decisions under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail.