Recruitment Consultant – 25-30K + Uncapped OTE – Tamworth, Staffordshire
This fast-paced, dynamic company based in Tamworth are looking for a driven Recruitment Consultant to join their expanding team of specialist consultants providing permanent and temporary recruitment solutions.
The successful candidate will possess previous experience within a 360 recruitment role and be capable of developing and maintaining strong client relationships. You must be sales driven, money motivated and have a real passion for the industry. Excellent communication skills are paramount along with ambition and motivation to succeed.
- Generating new business and retaining current business
- Sourcing and registering suitable candidates
- Initial testing and interviewing to assess candidate suitability
- Account management
- Negotiating with candidates and clients
- Maintaining CRM system with candidate notes to ensure organisation
For this growing recruitment firm, the goal is to provide their clients and candidates with the highest levels of quality, service, integrity and confidentiality at all times whilst making every effort in maintaining such quality through investment in the ongoing development and training of their employees.
This business is very employee-focused and, as Recruitment Consultants, understand that it is the people who make a business succeed. For an ambitious Recruitment Consultant, this is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with real progression prospects and take home a generous salary from year 1 by smashing targets and benefitting from uncapped OTE.
- Excellent package with uncapped OTE + benefits
- Realistic progression prospects
- Opportunity to work with market leading brands
The key skills and qualities of a Recruitment Consultant:
- Enjoy a challenge, be tenacious and able to demonstrate your ambition
- Passionate with a desire to make this role your own and build a successful career
- Experience as a Recruitment Consultant or an Account Manager with a proven billing history
- Commercial awareness and business development skills
- Good understanding of a social media within the recruitment world
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.