Business Development Consultant
My Client is a market leading FMCG business based in Birmingham. The requirement for an Successful National Business Development Manager has arisen to continue the new revenue stream growth. Competitive salary, company car and bonus available.
- Identify key targets in line with the company's growth strategy
- Interrogating, qualifying and developing opportunities within those targets in order to ensure business growth is aligned with company targets.
- Work with the internal team to continue to develop our go-to-market strategy as well as evolve market literature and pipeline management
- Managing the qualification, completion and delivery of multi-product / service RFI, RFP and RFQ responses.
- Preparing and presenting competitive tender presentations to groups of people at senior decision making levels.
- Previous successful track record of business development within the retail or GNFR markets is essential
- At least 5 years in a customer facing business development position is essential
- Knowledge of Packaging or Blown Film manufacturing would be advantageous
- Preferably Midlands based close to Head office however national travel will be essential to develop new business
- Salary Negotiable dependant on experience
- Company car
- Bonus / OTE
- Laptop, Mobile, Time served holiday entitlement available
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a 'refer a friend' reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75985387