Logistics and Planning Coordinator
LOGISTICS AND PLANNING COORDINATOR£16,500k Tenbury Wells
Our client is a manufacturer of high quality, luxury work surfaces, they specialise in dealing with kitchen studios as well as being one of the leading fabricators supplying to the new build housing market. Due to fantastic growth and success over the recent years they are looking to grow their administration team and ensure that they remain professional and competitive.
As a Logistics and Planning Coordinator, you will be responsible for booking in templates and installations all around the country. You will need to have a good grasp of UK geography and understand the best way to plan routes and schedule jobs using a number of online tools and resources. You will also be responsible for helping to order stock and material when needed.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Scheduling jobs and creating work schedules for installation teams
- Monitoring loads to ensure that they are collected on time and that they arrive in time to meet the delivery as requested.
- Dealing with late runners and keeping our customers informed.
- Booking in of jobs nationwide
- Ordering stock when required
This is a fantastic role for the right person, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to or call on . Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply.