Staff Nurse - Great Wyrley
Full time days and nights - £14 - £14.95 per hour
Are you a qualified and registered RGN or RMN? We are looking for a Staff Nurse for a large nursing home/ care home in Great Wyrley. This home provides nursing & social care for frail elderly and mentally infirm. The home has a good reputation in the area as well as being part of one of the UK's leading private healthcare providers. It's also a great home to join if you are looking for a company that actively promote from within!
As part of a team your role will include:
- 36 hours/week - mixture of days and nights
- Day to day care and administration of care planning and medication to patients
- Mixed general and mental health ward
- Plan, implement and supervise the provision of quality care
- Maintain a safe and secure environment
- Must be a qualified RGN or RMN
- Have a valid NMC Pin Number
- Complete satisfactory POVA and CRB checks
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record within a nursing environment
- Committed and dedicated to their role as a registered nurse
- Understanding the NMC code of conduct
- Must be able to work on own initiative.
- Good communication skills with a caring and professional approach to your work.
If you think you are suitable please send your details to or call me on .If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy