£16,000 - £17,500
Bell Cornwall Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of an incredibly well known arts based charity in the heart of Birmingham City Centre! The role is a Marketing based role to join their existing and successful development team! The nature of this role is pivotal and will require enthusiasm, confidence and a drive to always exceed expectations and strive to move the business forward!
Day to day duties will include:
- Delivering fundraising communications in coordination with the marketing department
- Producing high quality written work to be including in members emails, publicity for events, magazine and website news
- Supporting on research - utilising the in-house database and external sources to identify pipeline of prospective donors
- Preparing reports on a regular basis that include up to date and accurate prospect donors
- Running weekly and monthly reports using in-house databases
- Supporting on the development of the teams existing relationships with key donors
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Have prior experience of working in an office environment (a basic understanding of marketing processes would of great advantage)
- Be a highly proficient user of Microsoft Office and be happy to train and work on the in-house CRM system
- Have excellent customer service skills
The successful candidate will be offered not only a competitive salary but a chance to work for an exciting, successful and well renowned business that offer a fantastic benefit package! Should you feel this is the right opportunity and you fit the requirements please get in touch with your CV today!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales