Electrical Contracts Manager
I'm working with one of the nation's highest respected Electrical Industrial project specialists, a firm sit who within the top 3 bracket of tenderer's for the likes of Range Rover, Jaguar and BMW. This preferred Electrical service provider for premium car manufacturers seek an Electrical Contracts Manager, overseeing nationwide projects with values between £100K - £3M.
Retirement after a 34 year service has been the reason for the position to become available, we seek someone who can build rapport and retain relationships after this huge company loss. Ideally we're looking for an industrial Electrical Contracts Manager with experience on automotive contracts. The role will be tendering projects from initial enquiry through to completion, including finance and estimation.
If your CV meets my requirements, I will be in touch within 24 hours. If not I will send you an E-Mail stating otherwise. The position is available, so interviews can be held immediately.
Electrical Contracts Manager requirements:
- Must have industrial experience, ideally within the automotive industry
- We would like to consider Contracts Manager's with an Estimating background or experience estimating in a Contracts Manager role
- Must have some experience dealing directly with blue chip clients
- Worked with contracts values up to £3M
Electrical Contracts Manager package:
- £40-50K - Dependant on experience
- Car - Jaguar, Audi, BMW, Volkswagen
- BUPA Healthcare
- Union Benefits
- JIB Accreditation
- Working for a preferred supplier and national recognised specialist