We’re currently seeking to recruit a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, to work within a fast growing business that is leading the market from the front.
We’re looking for the Sherlock Holmes of maintenance- someone who will look objectively at every side of an idea or situation to guarantee that all outcomes are thoroughly calculated before deciding on a suitable course of action.
The company started as a family business, some 30 years ago and has been driving forward ever since. They have grown from a range of 3 products to 700+ and now provide to all of the big name supermarkets.
We’re interested in hearing from you if you have the following experience:
- A working knowledge of relay logic and PLC control systems
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on a range of manufacturing machinery
- Conducting continuous improvement and observation on shift- identifying potential failure or deterioration in output, waste or quality performance from machine standards
- Undertaking risk assessments, prior to any maintenance and ensuring conclusions are implemented prior to the start of work
- Experience as a maintenance engineer within Food/FMCG is essential
To be successful, you must have one of the following qualifications in the relevant discipline:
- NVQ Level 3
- Apprentice trained maintenance engineer
This maintenance engineer role is Mon-Fri position
This role will be challenging and will not be easy- it’s not your everyday Joe kind of role…
But, if you’re a maintenance engineer that’s looking for well organised, trusting and established company that put the needs of their employees first, then look no further and click apply below