Travel Telesales Executive
Travel Telesales Executive
Up to £20k (Depending on experience)
Full Time, Permanent role
Monday to Friday 9-5:30
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing sales team in a forward thinking travel company. A background working in the travel industry, specifically within the business travel sector, would be highly preferred.
We're looking for someone who is self-motivated, able to engage new prospective clients with rapport building, communicate clearly and professionally with the aim of arranging appointments for the companies team of Business Development Manager's.
You will be working closely with the sales and marketing teams, have excellent organisational skills and a positive mental attitude with a high level of written communication.
- Using a range of techniques to generate appointments for field sales teams;
- These techniques primarily included B2B outbound calling, specified email marketing and website research;
- Ensure that sufficient data is collected for the sales team to use;
- Follow up on warm leads delivered by the marketing team;
- Updating and maintaining the database with key decision makers and relevant qualification data in companies that fit our target criteria;
- Working towards set KPI (key performance indicators) and targets
- Excellent communication skills; listening and questioning, and a polite, friendly telephone manner;
- A positive mental attitude and self motivation;
- Open to new ideas and change, and able to adapt in an ever evolving organisation;
- Computer literate and a fast learner;
- High accuracy and attention to detail;
- A team player with a professional attitude towards prospective clients and fellow colleagues;
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise and plan the day effectively.
- Experience in the Travel Industry;
- Experience of an office based telemarketing/telesales role;
- Experience of working with Salesforce and Google Docs.
To apply for this excellent Travel Telesales Executive role and join this leading Travel Company call Simon on 0161 238 4495, email your CV to or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75988805