On behalf of an international insurance business in Birmingham city centre, I am recruiting for a Credit Controller to join their newly formed and fast-growing team on a 12 month contract.
Key duties as Credit Controller include:
- Daily credit control technical processing
- Active management of aged debts, unallocated cash, internal and external queries
- Matching ledger entries to cash receipts (through online bank account review) to ensure correct amounts received and by settlement due date
- Matching cash receipts to ledger entries (identifying individual cash items from block payments) to ensure correct amounts received and by settlement due date
- Preparation of cash payment refunds
- Raising claim payments
- Direct Debit processing (BACS and SEPA) for UK and Europe
- Develop meaningful and strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the Group
To be considered for the role of Credit Controller, candidates must have a minimum of 2 years experience within a relationship driven credit control function, experience of credit control within the financial services (insurance in particular) arena would be highly advantageous!
Up to £24,000 basic on offer plus bonus and other outstanding benefits to be discussed.