I am currently working with a leading Property and Asset Management Consultancy in regards to a Fabric Asset/Building Surveyors opportunity across the Midlands, working on a number of Public Sector/Schools properties across the region.
Long term Contract!
- Undertaking stock condition surveys to a variety of education properties
- Populate the asset management system via tablet technology with data relating to the condition of the stock and surrounding areas along with other legislative requirements
- Undertake pre survey meetings with client representatives and M&E stock condition surveyors
- Collect data relating to the site areas
- Travel to, from and between survey sites
If you're interested in the role or just an initial conversation then please feel free to get in touch
For the latest jobs within the Property industry find me, Adam Geraghty (Randstad CPE), on LinkedIn
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.