Senior Risk Implementation Analyst
SENIOR RISK IMPLEMENTATION ANALYST
Driven by success? Then join our winning team.
We're committed to creating finance solutions that customers trust and help our partners grow.
Working with leading brands and high street names for over 40 years we help to attract customers, build loyalty and increase sales through flexible and innovative finance solutions, including point of sale finance, credit cards, insurance premium finance and affinity loans.
Our culture is innovative, collaborative and fun and we challenge everyone to make a difference for colleagues, customers, partners and our community. We believe in providing colleagues with a great place to work and an open and inclusive environment.
The Senior Risk Implementation Analyst's primary focus is hands on delivery of Risk strategy changes within the company's credit decision engines. The role requires you to deputise for the Risk Manager as required, when representing Risk at the various technical meetings which ensure our systems needs are prioritised and understood and delivered correctly per the business requirements.
You will be responsible for implementing system changes in line with the business requirements and in doing so you will need to work closely with the other Risk teams to fully understand the requirements and deliver the changes within the agreed timescales. Accuracy and robust checks are fundamental to this role, ensuring that risk strategies are implemented accurately and within the correct governance framework. All system changes are to be followed up with appropriate post implementation monitoring, ensuring changes are successful and that no issues have arisen as a direct result.
This is a very rewarding area of the business to be working in as you will be involved in all new business and BAU activities, and implementing system changes that are integral to the company's success and reputation.
- Building good knowledge of our decision system engines and their limitations and surrounding governance.
- Build sound knowledge of risk strategies across the various portfolios.
- Implementing changes to application and scoring strategies/policies within our decision engine systems namely NBSM (New Business Strategy Manager) Scorecard Admin, and iFinance Compliance Rule Maintenance. This process involves UAT (User Acceptance Testing), Implementation, Post implementation monitoring, communication and documentation.
- Work as member of a cross-functional team to ensure risk and implementation aspects are covered and delivered e.g. Project deliveries.
- Maintain the current validation of exception reports for the monitoring of the decision engines. This requires you to ensure changes have been communicated - when possible prior to their implementation - to the team responsible for the monitoring logic.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience of Computing, I.T/Systems or of a numerical/logical disposition.
- Aptitude and desire to learn in house and industry standard decision engine systems.
- Basic Excel skills.
- High level of accuracy.
- Logical and methodical.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to take initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to liaise and work with other departments and external suppliers when required.
- Experience of coding or programming in any computing language.
- Significant focus on computing, I.T/Systems or of a numerical/logical disposition.
What We offer
What are the benefits /pension scheme
- Up to 8% bonus
- Pension Scheme (up to 6% employee and employer contribution matched)
- Life Assurance x4 Salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- A wide range of flexible benefits available through the BNP Paribas flexible benefits platform
- On-going structured training and development
- Clear Career Development Plan linked with Salary Review.
A great opportunity to be involved in significant projects both locally and on a group / European level