Health & Safety Officer
Do you want to work for a world class manufacturer within the electronics industry? Our client is offering an experienced Heath & Safety Officer with a technical background an excellent opportunity to join an established Health & Safety team on the company’s day shift.
- The Job Role:
- You will be responsible for the monitoring and constant improvement of the sites Health and Safety systems.
- Support development teams with all aspects to health and safety.
- Ensure maintenance of all health and safety standards.
- Assist the Management team with health and safety legislation and regulations.
- Provide guidance for company on all H&S matters.
- Chair any meetings as required and ensure regular updates are given to the team.
- You MUST have a minimum of 3 years experience as a H&S Officer in a similar environment.
- A NEBOSH Certificate is ESSENTIAL.
- Experience of working to ISO Standards is ESSENTIAL.
- You will be hard working, committed and able to work in a busy and challenging role.
- Salary - up to £30,000 DOE.
- Company bonus.
- Free onsite parking.
- Onsite medical services.
- Pension Scheme.
For more vacancies visit our website.