£29,760 - £37,000 + Excellent Benefits & Conditions
Wythall, South Birmingham (B47)
Making the move to Phoenix offers you the exciting prospect of applying your analysis, MI and reporting knowledge and expertise in a unique setting, with the UK’s largest closed Life and Pension Fund Consolidator and one of 'Britain’s Top Employers’. We’re industry experts, but we’re always looking for ways to be better.
You can help us deliver the best service to our customers by joining our Unit Linked team, part of our Product Management department.
As a Unit-Linked Analyst, you will be working closely with the Senior Unit-Linked Analyst supporting the governance and oversight of unit linked fund activities, ensuring Phoenix deliver in line with the expectations of our stakeholders and customers. By working with internal and external parties, you will produce MI that demonstrates that Phoenix is applying good practice in the management and administration of its unit linked fund business.
You will contribute by:
- providing timely and accurate responses to queries about our unit linked funds from both internal and external parties
- preparing detailed MI relating to unit linked oversight and investment performance for management and Board committees
- assisting with the review of unit linked business to ensure that information published in the public domain is accurate
- ensuring that investment portfolios are subject to adequate controls and investment is in line with customer expectation
What we’re looking for:
You will be analytically minded, with an eye for detail and a data/MI background with understanding and experience of financial services (unit linked Life and Pensions products would be very useful).
You will be able to demonstrate:
- your strong Excel skills
- your planning and organisational skills
- your ability to work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
About the company:
We value our employees highly and have been one of Britain's Top Employers for the last 6 consecutive years. We are a member of the FTSE 250 index. We put people first in everything we do and are always looking for new professionals to join our talented team. Our funds are closed, enabling us to focus on areas that other businesses can't. This means that, among the many benefits of working at Phoenix (such as free lunches at our onsite restaurant, nature trail walk, putting green, free car parking, subsidised onsite sport facilities including gym, football & cricket pitches, tennis courts, excellent reward schemes…we could go on!), our staff can enjoy exposure to a diverse workload not found elsewhere. We're proud of what we do and we offer excellent training opportunities, career development and company culture.
N.B. When on the Phoenix Careers site, first time visitors will be asked to register before applying.
Closing date: Midnight, Tuesday 26th September 2017