Whether you’re an experienced kitchen assistant or simply looking for a new opportunity in the hospitality and catering industry, we would love to hear from you.
Working alongside our award winning and super friendly kitchen team, the duties of this role include;
- Pot Washing, including Plates, Cutlery and Appliances
- General cleaning of the kitchen including all work surfaces and floor space
- Food handling may be required in the form of sorting and preparation
- Helping with the smooth running of the kitchen service.
What are we looking for;
- A great personality and excellent communications skills
- An eye for detail to deliver the highest standards, ensuring hygiene and safety at all times
- Reliable and flexible to work across weekdays, evenings and weekends
We are offering a competitive salary plus hotel tips, meals on duty, paid annual leave, and a company pension scheme
• Due to our rural location, you'll need to have access to your own transport. We provide free parking.
Farncombe is an independent, privately owned, family business in the heart of the north Cotswolds. A village of buildings that include the boutique Dormy House Hotel, Foxhill Manor, a Grade II-listed house which stands at the heart of the Estate, and our newest venture The Fish hotel, and sits in a 400-acre private estate on the side of the Cotswold escarpment. Ours is one of the prettiest locations in the country, with long views over the Vale of Evesham to the Malvern’s and the Black Mountains.
This is a permanent contract, and can be offered as part time or full time hours.
If this, or any other role in hospitality interests you, then please get in touch so that we can learn a bit about you.