Workplace Assessor - West Bromwich £25k-£33k
At Meridian we have an exciting opportunity to be a Workplace Assessor for one of our clients. The client is an independent organisation who offers a range of health and injury management services and operate a number of offices throughout the region.
To carry out and provide workstation/workplace/vehicle assessments to a range of clients within the guidelines and legislation laid down by the Health and Safety Executive for patients with musculoskeletal complaints using current evidence and clinical reasoning, within agreed client Key Performance Indicators using clinical reasoning within individual assessments within agreed client Key Performance Indicators. Reporting too the Clinical Lead of Workplace Services.
- To carry out a range of Display Equipment Assessments, Workstation & Workplace Assessments, vehicle assessments and Reasonable Adjustment Assessments.
- To carry out when needed, wellbeing days, fit for work objective testing.
- On occasion if required, to assist in checking of written reports prior to being sent to clients.
- You may be asked to cover physiotherapy clinic for annual leave or sickness cover.
- To analyse information gained from all sources at your disposal (Current Evidence, Clinical Reasoning etc.) in order recommend the necessary reasonable adjustments or treatment required.
- To work within your scope of practice and ensure that appropriate recommendations are well explained and justified as well as being reasonably practicable
Education and Qualifications:
- HCPC registered
- Full British driving license
- Salary - £25,142 -£33,536
- Company car
- 21days annual leave plus 8 days BH
- Refer a friend scheme
- Child care vouchers
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply with your CV below or call Ged on or email to discuss this position further
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.