Job Title: Qualified Accountant
Are you a qualified ACCA with previous experience working in practice? Do you have a broad range of experience dealing with all aspects of limited companies in particular, as well as sole traders and partnerships? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly experienced team of people and to join a leading company.
We are looking for a qualified accountant to join our growing team. This person would be someone who has previous experience of working in practice and exposure to the essential elements of client service and delivery.
- Prepare accounts for limited companies from trial balance stage, as well as sole traders and partnerships from primary records.
- Prepare monthly and/or quarterly management accounts including variance analysis.
- Maintain client books and records on a regular basis.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Preparation of Corporation Tax, Partnership Tax and Personal Tax returns ready for review.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients.
- Work and liaise with other members in the accounts team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality client service.
- Report directly to a manager/director.
- Project manages to meet deadlines and budget constraints.
- Able to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions.
- Possess strong team working skills.
- Demonstrable ability to take responsibility and use own initiative.
- Full, clean driving licence as some work may require travel.
Specific Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Qualified ACCA with previous experience of working in practice.
- Broad range of experience dealing with all aspects of limited companies in particular, as well as sole traders and partnerships.
- Technically capable of producing statutory accounts to a high standard.
- General corporate and personal tax experience essential.
- Working knowledge of Sage Line 50 and Microsoft Excel essential.
What We Offer:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Training and development within the role.
- Opportunity to progress in your career within a growing company.
ACS are recruiting for a Qualified Accountant If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Qualified Accountant please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Qualified Accountant It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as Qualified Accountant with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Qualified Accountant role you desire.