Are you a qualified Architectural Technician looking to work for an award-winning firm?
Look no further, I am now recruiting on behalf of an exceptional Chartered Architectural Practice who are looking to welcome an Architectural Technician with Revit experience to their team. Encouraged to follow your passion, the practice work on a variety of projects including: Commercial, Residential, Ecclesiastical, Community, Retail, Heritage and Surveying.
You will be based in either their Tewkesbury office, resuming a hands-on role working closely with other Technicians/Technologists, Architects and Directors. This full time, permanent opportunity offers a basic salary of £20,000 ~, offering remarkable progression up to Director level.
If you are looking for an opportunity that encourages you to follow your passions, values you as a key member of the team and offers outstanding progression; this is the opportunity for you.
Requirements of the Architectural Technician:
- Hold an Appropriate Architectural Qualification or Higher National Certificate/ Diploma (HNC/HND) in Architectural Design or Architectural Technology
- Ideally 2 years’ experience post qualification
- Experienced in Revit
- A driver - may be requires to travel between their two offices in Hereford and Tewkesbury
Roles and Responsibilities of the Architectural Technician:
- preparing planning applications
- producing detailed drawings for building regulation applications and tender packages
- negotiating with contractors and other professionals
- attending regular meetings with clients, contractors and other specialists
- Keeping within financial budgets and time deadlines
- making site visits to check on progress and ensuring that the project is running within the agreed time frame and according to specifications
- Measured surveys of buildings
- An understanding of the current Building Regulations
APPLY NOW to be considered for this exceptional opportunity.