Job Title - Finance Manager
Package - Up to £60,000 + Package
Location - Hereford
We are currently searching for an experienced Finance Manager, for our client a highly successful housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong financial background in housing.
- Assist with production of monthly management accounts
- Budget and forecasting
- Financial reporting
- Developing and implementing financial processes and systems
- Report on company assets and liabilities including balance sheet account reconciliations
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations
- Assist with the supervision of trainees, including day-to-day communication and motivation as well as succession planning and performance management
- Carry out continuous reviews of working accounting practices and processes to ensure efficient and cost effective operations
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Ability to manage, delegate, motivate, monitor and control team activity
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with both financial and nonfinancial management
- Intellectual with a strong commercial acumen
- Level 4 AAT qualified or equivalent
- Working towards ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.