We are recruiting for an Administrator to work for one of our leading clients who are based in the Erdington area.
Duties will include:-
- To process all completed works for specific clients to allow timely and accurate invoicing, maintaining required margin levels
- Complete client summaries where required to support applications for payment
- Ensure all invoices have purchase order number and relevant documentations, before finalising.
- To be first point of contact to deal with all queries in relation to invoicing from both internal and external sources in relation to the contracts.
- Confident in dealing with clients and internal staff to ensure the smooth running of the contracts
- Updating on in-houses system and clients CAFM Portal.
- To undertake general accounts Administration duties relating to the contracts including
- Dealing with correspondence and filing
- Preparation of reports and documents, updating electronic records
- Being responsible for telephone call handling, administration, sub-contractors administration
- Production of valuations and presentation of results
- Attending meetings to resolve problems, production of short range plan information.
- To enable full audible trails for invoices, timesheets material orders, and delivery notes.
Experience in facilities management admin would be ideal, but a good admin /invoicing background will be acceptable. You will be able to prioritise and plan, working to tight deadlines and you will need to have a keen eye for detail with effective problem solving skills.
Hours are 8.30 am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
An Excellent opportunity to join an expanding organization.