We are looking for a new team member to join our small but busy family run NHS dental practice.
Although this is a full time position we will consider both one full time or alternatively two part time candidates.
Experience is preferred, but not essential, as for the right candidate, we will arrange training leading to a professional qualification.
Please note however that candidates looking for training will need to be full time, be willing to travel to Birmingham for training and will need a minimum of 3 GCSE's at grade C including Maths and English to meet the entry requirements for the Dental Nurse training course.
Full time hours of work are 35 hours/week
We are a very friendly team that has qualified for the last 11 years as a training practice for young newly qualified dentists and we are also an accredited child friendly' practice for Worcestershire.
The role includes:
* Welcoming patients to the practice and supporting patients during their visits for dental treatment.
* Providing chairside assistance to the dentist in surgery
* Making sure that the surgery is clean and adheres to the practice infection control protocols
* Carrying out decontamination of instruments and equipment
* Reception duties such as answering calls, arranging appointments, inputting data and assisting with other administrative duties at the practice
We are looking for someone who:
* Is friendly and approachable with a positive attitude to work
* Good timekeeping
* Is able to work as part of a team
* Has good communication skills
* Has a smart, tidy and clean appearance
* Is able to cope with pressure of our busy environment
* 6.8 weeks holiday
* GDC registration paid
New employees will be required to complete a confidential health questionnaire and are obliged to conform to any immunisation requirements.
We also have to do certain legal checks on new employees such as checks through the Debarring Service.
If you would like to apply then please apply online or send your CV and a letter supporting your application to our e-mail