Retail / Catering Store Manager
Our client is one of the UK’s largest privately-owned forecourt operators. They have strategic brand partnerships with leading high street brands and restaurants.
They are expanding in the UK opening stores just around the corner from you, they are looking for people that are as passionate about customers and love food!
As a Retail / Catering Store Manager you will be the face of the brand with a winning smile, warmth and friendly attitude you will ensure that your team are motivated to make fantastic sandwiches quickly, efficiently and just as the customer likes it! You will take pride in your role and ensure that their gold standard of ingredients is maintained!
Own transport or access to transport is essential due to location in Ross on Wye.
The Retail / Catering Store Manager play an essential role in ensuring stores run efficiently and with service at the heart of every shift you will delight every customer. You are the face of this wonderful vibrant and fun business bringing the brand to life and ensuring the customers receive the service and high-quality food they have come to expect.
With a great attitude and a love of customer service you will be proud that your store makes fresh, quality sandwiches for your customers and you will excel in motivating your team to do the same. You will be fanatical about fresh produce, cleanliness and delivering a friendly greeting. You will have a calm manner and love team work, inspiring those around you.
Retail / Catering Store Manager responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that you and your team are delivering the highest standards of customer service
- Dealing with and resolving customer complaints
- Meeting store KPI’s & Targets
- Organising the daily and weekly rotas in line with budgeted hours
- Conduct stock checks and deal with food deliveries
- Ensure all cash is banked and calculated correctly
- Check temperature records are being recorded
- Ensuring Health & Safety, Food safety
- Check cleanliness of the store ensuring it is well presented
- Assist in the development and progression of staff
- Responsible for recruiting, training & developing staff
The Ideal Retail / Catering Store Manager:
As a Retail / Catering Store Manager you will demonstrate operational excellence and you will be responsible for inventory, stock, money control and be the store’s point of contact for the Area Manager.
As a Retail / Catering Store Manager you will use your initiative to make decisions and enjoy this fast-paced food environment. You will enjoy leading a team and be a natural people person, ensuring that your team thrive on delivering excellence.
You Will Receive:
For your hard work as the Retail / Catering Store Manager, you will receive a competitive salary of £19,000 - £21,000 as well as benefits, including:
- A passionate and fun team environment
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Discounts on food and beverages whilst on shift
- Recognition Schemes
- Join an established, successful franchise
- Opportunities across multiple existing high-profile brands with many more to come!
The role is based within the most successful global sandwich franchise in the UK! However excellent career progression is offered across the growing brand portfolio.
If you have the passion and the ambition to join and manage the fantastic team in Ross on Wye, they want to hear from you. Click APPLY today!
Successful Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.