Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager on behalf of our client in Birmingham City Centre. Our client is recruiting for the role on a permanent basis that offers a clear progression route.
Main duties include:
- Being responsible for the production of month end accounts and journals
- Building relationships with key stakeholders and attending client meetings
- Implementing various process improvements to uniform existing processes
- Managing and coaching a diverse team of Accountants
- Liaising with external clients and supporting the team with budgeting and forecasting requirements
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Have people management and communication skills
- Possess strong IT skills including intermediate Excel (Vlookups and pivot tables)
To apply for this vacancy, please email your current CV to , or call and speak to Tom Bailey or James Feeney for further information.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates