Graduate, Technology, Data & Analytics in Assurance, Birmingham, 2018
The PwC Deal
No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all routes offer the same deal. The opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build lasting relationships that will stay with you for life. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a personally tailored benefits package.
Our graduate training programme is underpinned by a development framework that broadens and deepens your knowledge. You'll learn from hands-on coaching and an outstanding variety of work, picking up business, personal and technical skills you can use across the network, and throughout your career
We recognise that to bring value to our clients, we need to provide the best advice around technological innovation as it's so critical to our client's growth. If you're passionate about technology, you'll get expert training and the opportunity to specialise in a sought after discipline. So, wherever your skills and passions lie; whether that’s being an excellent communicator to deliver complex technical information to our clients in a simple yet effective manner, or, you thrive on linking business performance with data and technology, we’re sure we have something to offer to you.
You'll join our IT Risk Assurance practice creating exciting and innovative solutions addressing the data and management information challenges of our worldwide clients. You'll be working alongside leading professionals in their field, learning and developing the specialist skills in a high impact area of business, building a solid foundation for a long-term career.
What you'll do
- Understand business issues and the importance of data
- Build your skills in the tools and methods used to analyse a business through its data and determine solutions
- Design complex data models and analyses to support financial transactions and audit assignments
- Assist in data migration and data quality assignments, helping clients to improve their data and exploit the new digital opportunities such as cloud and social media
- Build your professional skills to become a trusted advisor
- You'll be exposed to clients in a wide range of industries including Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing and Telecoms. We operate as a national team and while many of us work within our region, we offer opportunities to work across the UK and even abroad.
This opportunity would suit someone who wishes to combine their skills and interests in technology and business to manage the fundamental business asset; data.
What you need to get in
- You'll need to have or be on course for a 2.1 degree or above in any subject
- The subject of your degree is not important, however, you'll need to have a passion for a career in IT.
Outstanding potential takes many forms and academic success is just one measure. That's why we have our 'Outstanding Achievement' entry route - it's an innovative way we're able to support applications from people who may not have met the academic requirements we're looking for, but have excelled in something else. Click here to find out more (www.pwc.co.uk/careers/student/graduateopportunities/outstandingachievement.html).
We know that the skills and experiences you develop with us will stay with you throughout your career. So join PwC. We'll help you reach your full potential.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.
We’re one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we help our clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
Find out more
- The skills and behaviours we're looking for
- Selection process
- Psychometric and interview e-learn
- People profiles
- Do you need a work permit?
- Diversity and inclusion