Reward & Benefits Business Partner - 12 month fixed term
Reward & Benefits Business Partner
12 month fixed term
Are you an experiencedRewards and Benefits Business Partner with a proven background? Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast paced environment?
If so, HomeServe could be the place for you.
A key member of the Reward & Benefits team, supporting the Head of Reward & Benefits and the wider People team to develop and communicate the Reward and Benefits agenda and activity to support the delivery of the People strategy and HomeServe Membership Limited's strategic objectives.
- Provide significant input into the development of the reward strategy for HomeServe Membership Limited.
- Effectively consult, support and influence HomeServe's employees, managers and senior leaders in reward activity, including annual pay and bonus review process, salary benchmarking/job evaluation and variable pay schemes.
- Support the delivery of complex reward projects identified in the People Team target operating model (company wide), owning the end to end delivery of key workstreams or individual projects.
- Proactively seek to improve existing processes, considering new methods of working to provide an effective, forward thinking and engaging reward strategy.
- Ensure the business has current, appropriately managed and legally compliant reward policies.
- Ensure HML's pay arrangements continue to support HML's desired outcomes in a manner appropriate to HML's FCA regulated status.
- Provide input into the provision of accurate and meaningful reward MI.
- Provide significant input into the development of the benefits strategy for HomeServe Membership Limited.
- Provide, maintain and develop of a platform for benefits provision to including employee discounts, recognition, long service awards, holiday buy and sell scheme and childcare vouchers.
- Take a leading role in the development and communication of new and existing benefits initiatives.
- Lead and provide input into tenders for external benefits provision, such as private medical insurance and employee assistance programme providers.
- Actively seek new and effective ways of communicating benefits activity across HomeServe, driving engagement and delivering value for money.
- Ensure the business has current, appropriately managed and legally compliant benefits policies.
- Provide input into the provision of accurate and meaningful benefits MI
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Degree level educated or equivalent experience, CIPD qualified or with equivalent relevant training in Reward and Benefits concepts and theories
- Experience in supporting the development and delivery of the reward and benefits agenda at an organisational level
- Knowledge of industry best practice and benchmarking on pay and benefits related matters
- Strong commercial awareness
- Experience of benchmarking and/or job evaluation methodology and concepts
- Experience of communicating complex information to employees at all levels
- Experience of working in a regulated business
- Experience of promoting and communicating benefits to a remote workforce
What We Offer
You'll get a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, car, pension scheme, medical, bonus, free HomeServe Cover 8 policy, benefits portal and awards scheme, subsidised restaurant, free onsite parking, a relaxed dress code and the opportunity to be involved in a variety of charitable/volunteer work.
You'll work in a fun, friendly inclusive environment where People understand the value of their contribution to our goals and are encouraged to recognise a job well done. You'll be part of an open, engaged culture where everyone has an equal voice and the opportunity to get involved, as well as make a real difference in our Customers' lives.
Could you be who we're looking for?
It's our People that truly make what we do so special. As part of the HomeServe family your job will be to put our Customers first and we will give you everything you need to make this happen.
This is an exciting time to join HomeServe. We've been named as the third best place to work in the UK by Glassdoor, based solely on the input of our People. Glassdoor also placed HomeServe as one of the top three companies in the UK for maintaining a good work life balance. We've also been recognised as the 'Most improved company in the UK for Customer satisfaction in the services sector' in surveys by the Institute of Customer Service.
To learn more about our People, careers and the benefits of working at HomeServe, visit https://www.homeserve.com/uk/careers-hub. You can also learn more about HomeServe on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and check us out on Glassdoor.co.uk!
HomeServe is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and we are also happy to discuss flexible working for all of our jobs.
Only agencies on our PSL can provide us with CVs when instructed by our in-house recruitment team. We therefore are not in a position to accept any speculative CVs from agencies who are not on our PSL. If we become aware of unsolicited CVs being sent to us we will accept these as direct applications and process accordingly.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75969697