Senior Design Engineer
We are recruiting an exciting Senior Design Engineer position to work with a Global Manufacturing company based in Staffordshire. After strong international growth, this position is looking for potential candidate's who have extensive experience in structural design, have strong knowledge of leading design project teams and have worked across a variety of sectors. With significant recent investment, my client is now looking to add a Senior Design Engineer to their expanding team.
Our Client is a market leading global Manufacturing company based in the West Midlands. With international reach and multiple sites across the globe, this exciting role offers the chance to join a global market leader. Given the size and scope of the business added to significant opportunities throughout, this role provides real career progression within the business as a Senior Design Engineer. The role offers full autonomy and the chance to be at the forefront of innovation.
Reporting directly into the Chief Engineer, this role will taking projects from manufacturing concept to managing budgets and schedules. This role will look to support and influence colleagues whilst driving product development strategy.
- Take project from manufacturing concept through to managing schedules and budgets
- Carry out the necessary work on engineering briefs or arrangement models using system knowledge or product improvement notes
- Champion projects by liaising with worldwide engineers in countries such as Brazil and China
- Carry out Structural design experience (use of FEA / ANSYS preferred)
- Chair meetings and present to small groups
- Engineering degree qualified
- Strong experience in carrying out FEA Analysis
- Proven background in an Automotive or pressed steel/exterior closures environment
- Unigraphics experience
- Strong exposure to delivering presentations to all levels
£40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76008338