HR Advisor ER Advisor
HR Advisor | ER Advisor
Interim - minimum 12 months - with long term opportunities
£120 per day
This impressive business is global, a household name, and is a UK and global success story. As a stable, high performing business, profits have increased year on year. The dynamic core business which is hugely successful, is now being supplemented by considerable innovation and concentration in new technologies.
Opportunities for all Employees - including this HR Advisor | ER Advisor | HR Officer role
Employee engagement is particularly high, in measure due to the constant development and advancement of employees - both permanent and interim.
Recognition of talent is a key driver for this business, which is amply demonstrated by several members of the extensive HR team, who have initially entered the business on an interim basis and have now progressed to permanent positions, been promoted and considerably developed their skills and talents.
The potential of this HR Advisor | ER Advisor | HR Officer role
This role will be highly rewarding because it offers you a superb opportunity to join a respected employer who has the potential to really advance your career and offer you exciting and innovative opportunities, past this first assignment.
In addition, the business has strong values, working with integrity and respect of others is a key driver, this offers you an engaging working environment, where you are treated with responsibility, for instance you have flexibility on how you choose to plan your working week, with flexible start and finish times.
HR Advisor | ER Advisor | HR Officer
This role will be critical in providing a great employee relations service to key stakeholders and line managers, within a range of key HR policies and procedures: sickness and absence | disciplinary / grievance | performance improvement | discrimination | bullying | employee conduct.
You will be the first point of contact and steer stakeholders through correct procedure and company best practice, advising at all stages and ensuring that all discussions and actions are progressed in a timely manner.
HR Advisor | ER Advisor | HR Officer Essential Criteria
- Have advised line managers in an operational HR position, within a busy, high volume role
- Advised through investigations and to dismissal levels
- Thorough understanding of applying HR policies and procedures within in the areas of employee conduct, sickness and absence, performance, grievance, disciplinary, investigations, dismissal
- Detailed knowledge of employment legislation and its application within the defined areas
- Have provided guidance and coaching via telephone, email, reports, interviews, in person to line managers
- Able to build relationships quickly, influence stakeholders and push back when required
- Highly organized, able to manage your own workload.
Please apply for this HR Advisor | ER Advisor | HR Officer role by emailing your CV.