Electrical Assembly Technician
A leading manufacturing company based in Worcestershire is recruiting for an Electrical Assembly Technician based. Excellent opportunity, working 2 shifts rotating AM/PM, paying over £12 p/h with plenty of overtime available too.
The client is a world class manufacturing company who produce machinery for supply all over the globe. The site is an ultra modern setup with top class facilities and technologies throughout each department.
- Electrical Assembly, Adjustment, Wiring and Testing of components and sub assemblies, fitted onto machinery
- Understand and read electrical drawings
- Multimeter testing of units for current flow
- Working to 5s Principles and methodologies
- Trouble shoot and rectify any production issues that may arise within the assembly cell
- Support and work together with colleagues within the section as required
The suitable candidate will have the following demonstrable skills -
* Previous electrical assembly of components, such as panels or controls on machinery
* Ability to work to tight tolerances and use hand tools and measuring equipment.
* Qualifications within electronics engineering, or electrical testing / inspection
* Excellent communication and team building skills
* Ability to work under pressure but still work to very high standards.
Working hours are rotating shifts of AM / PM Monday to Friday, 37.5hrs standard working week.
Package on offer
Salary of £22 - £24K plus shift allowance (OTE of up to £35K with overtime)
Overtime payable after 37.5hrs, at Time & 1/3 Weekday, Time & 1/2 Sat, Double Time Sun
28 days holiday
Outstanding site facilities including free parking and canteen on site for lunch breaks
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.