Principal Highways Drainage Engineer
Job Title: Principal Highways Drainage Engineer
Salary: £35K - £40K
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Principal Highways Engineer with experience in Highways Drainage Design. The successful candidate will be assigned to a dedicated team whose main work is developing preliminary and detailed designs for major national highway schemes and local authority transport improvements, both in the UK and overseas.
1. Undertake services within an engineering environment which may include; scheme investigation, site and structure inspections, data collection and analysis, works/construction inspection and supervision to progress scheme design, development and construction
2. Leading the delivery of technical outputs within project teams.
3. Accountable for checking, certifying and authorising for issue designs, documents, approvals, Professional Skill and Care Certificates and reports.
4. Technical input to the agreement of project briefs, proposals and deliverables with Project Managers.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
1. Chartered / incorporated member (or equivalent) of a relevant professional institution.
2. Civil engineering design or site experience
3. Significant experience in Highways Drainage Design
What do you do now?
If you would like to discuss this vacancy in confidence, then please contact David So on or send your CV to: - keep up to date with our vacancies on the Appoint Group Consulting Engineering page on LinkedIn.