Head of Internal Audit
Head of Audit role with leading Midlands business.
High profile Midland business.
Our client continues to grow year on year and as a result they are looking to recruit a dynamic individual to lead the growing team in Internal Audit.
As the Head of Internal Audit you will be expected to work on the development of client relationships and business development initiatives and to lead a variety of Internal Audit Assignments.
You will be expected to:
- Manage a Portfolio of Clients;
- Create Audit Plans;
- Review Internal Audit Reports;
- Present at Audit Committee Meetings; and,
- Manage a Team of Audit Directors and Managers.
You will also have financial responsibility for the performance of the Department.
- Achieved a Professional Qualification including, but not limited to ACA, ACCA, IIA, CCAB. We will also consider other suitable Internal Audit qualifications;
- Significant Internal Audit and/ or Risk Management experience including experience of coordinating teams delivering audits and management of the annual planning processes;
- Excellent presentation skills and outstanding communication skills.
Excellent opportunity and package on offer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75998643