Sheridan Maine is working with one of the market leading professional services firms in the Newport, Wales area to recruit an experienced Finance Assistant/Administrator. The Finance Assistant will be working as part of a small Internal Finance team to manage the day to day transactional Finance functions of the firm.
The business is one of the market leaders in the area and have one of the largest single offices in the area, offering plenty of scope to progress and develop your skill-set.
The Finance assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Purchase & Sales Ledger.
- Reconciling against statements, posting invoices.
- Complete bank reconciliations.
- Analysing credit card transactions.
- Petty cash.
- Transactional Finance experience.
- Experience in a professional services environment and an Internal Accounts role.
- Commercially minded and a keen eye for detail.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.