Arabic Speaking Accountant
Are you seeking to develop your career as an Arabic Speaking Accountant ?
Are you an experienced and commercially focused Accountant who is working towards or recently qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA with a desire to further your career within a fast paced organisation? Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an Arabic Speaking Accountant in Central Birmingham. The role will offer you daily interaction with Operational Directors to advise on financial insight and recommend improvements with travel required once a month for a week to Egypt.
The business is an International Leisure group with a large UK operation that prides themselves on providing multiple opportunities for progression for new recruits. This role will concentrate on one of their larger business units and will offer you exposure to a variety of internal and external stakeholders which will include supporting a specific site in Egypt.
What will I be responsible for?
As the Arabic Speaking Accountant, it is essential that you have the ability to build relationships with a variety of stakeholders which will include Directors and Regional Managers.
Duties will include:
- Supporting and influencing the decision making process by preparing and analysing relevant information, using business data to create a reporting suite, giving robust recommendations about how to proceed in order to achieve business objectives
- Pursuit of continuous improvement initiatives and achievement of best practice
- Translate key information from Arabic to English and then present your findings to the UK Leadership team
- Month end Management Accounts preparation
- In conjunction with Business Unit Managers and Contract Directors discuss finance implications or new/ additional opportunities
- Strive to reduce all types of business costs whilst pursuing quality and innovation
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of all financial returns for weekly and monthly accounts
- Set up, monitor and maintain and develop financial control and reporting system for contracts in line with company requirements
- Conduct regular and accurate variance analysis and site performance monitoring
Is the Arabic Speaking Accountant right role for me?
To be successful within this role, you will be ACA,ACCA or CIMA qualified or working towards qualification. Previous experience in a fast paced environment is crucial for this role as from day one you will be challenged and expected to hold your own. The mind-set internally is that you are trusted and can manage you dairy effectively, which may see you spending a week a month in Egypt. Previous experience preparing management accounts will provide you with a strong base to build upon and make a move into this role an easy transition, however individuals making a first move from practice will also be considered.
Fluent Arabic is essential for this role alongside the ability to business partner with a range a stakeholders in a Commercial enviroment.
Progression is also a realistic option, with multiple examples of individuals making internal moves to senior positions over a 18 - 24 month period.
Arabic Speaking Accountant package:
- £35,000 - £55,000
- Fully expensed travel
- Company Pension
- 25 days holiday
- Private Health-care