News UK - Field Sales Executive - Stratford-upon-Avon
Sales Development Executive - News UK
(working for Powerforce)
Is your current job making you feel a bit like yesterday`s news?
If you`re looking for something new and exciting you need to read all about this opportunity!
News UK are the largest media brand in the country. Their products include THE SUN, THE TIMES and THE SUNDAY TIMES - some of THE biggest newspaper brands out there.
We are looking for someone to ignite our sales and be a newsworthy ambassador for the team who were named the 2016 Team of the Year at the prestigious FMBE awards!
You will be:
- Working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday (with a possibility of 2 Saturdays per month with days in lieu)
- Calling upon convenience and independent stores within your territory and developing great long lasting relationships with retailers
- Covering Cheltenham, Gloucester, Redditch, Stratford-upon-Avon, Hereford, Worcester and surrounding areas (GL 1-7, 10, 14, 16 - 20, 50- 56 / B 14, 45, 47- 50, 60- 61, 80, 90, 93- 98 / CV 36, 37 / HR 1 -9 / LD8 / NP25 / OX 7, 18 / WR 1-15)
- Seeking new ways to maximise brand awareness
- Obtaining additional displays, increasing the visibility and availability of the product and ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Generating new ideas and ways of working
- Introducing promotions
We will offer you:
- £18,000 per annum + up to 20% bonus opportunity + company car
- Team incentives and spot prizes (Holidays and Days/evenings out)
- Stylish branded uniforms
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- A fun working environment where performance and success are recognised and rewarded
Please note you must have a full UK driving licence held for at least 12 months.
Powerforce is a vibrant sales and field marketing company and is proud to be the current holders of the coveted FMBE Team of the Year Gold Award with News UK and Bronze Team of the Year Award for Molson Coors. Our people and customers are everything and we work really hard to build a great culture and be an amazing place to work. This success is a testament to the outstanding results that we continue to deliver and reflects the strong partnerships developed with our customers which result in long standing relationships.
Powerforce are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace.
This role may be suitable for someone with experience as: Van Sales, Field Sales Representative, Sales Development Executive, Brand Ambassador, Door to Door Sales, Face to Face Sales, Telesales, Telephone Sales, Territory Manager, Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, Account Manager, Regional Sales Executive.
If you want to be part of our success, apply today.