Payroll Administrator - Stoke-on-Trent - £25K
A manufacturing company based in Stoke-on-Trent are searching for a Payroll Administrator.
The successful Payroll Administrator will have a good working knowledge of payroll and pension schemes, along with experience of using Sage 50.
This position will be based at their Stoke-on-Trent office but also includes responsibility for payroll at their sister company in Suffolk; there will be occasional travel between the sites so a valid UK drivers licence is advantageous.
Full-Time / Permanent Position
Payroll Administrator Role & Responsibilities:
- Using Sage payroll to prepare monthly payroll for group companies; liaising with HR to gather monthly payroll information.
- Updating Sage payroll with starters, leavers and personal employee details
- Update Sage payroll will all monthly variable data such as overtime, shift premium, bonus payments
- Updating and processing multiple pension records including salary sacrifice and auto enrolment schemes
- Efficiently resolving Payroll & Sage system related issues
- Production of P45's, P60's, and P11d's
- Filing statutory and regulatory returns (HMRC RTI, Pension scheme submissions)
- Co-ordinating BACS transmissions, general ledger interfaces and post-payroll reports
Successful Payroll Administrator Profile:
- Working knowledge of payroll and pension schemes
- Strong IT Skills in Sage 50 and Microsoft Excel
- Current and relevant experience of running payroll & pension schemes on your own, with Finance & HR function support
- Ability to build relationships and operate cross multiple support and operational functions