My client are a well-known charitable organisation that are looking for a Bid Coordinator to support the business with the completion of high quality tenders resulting in business growth and achieving revenue targets.
You will be managing the bid process all the way through from start to finish, ensuring bids are of a consistent high quality.
Main duties include:
• Manage the Bid process, ensuring all bid documents meet deadlines and have undergone appropriate levels of scrutiny. Ensure all bids are of consistent high quality to meet the customer’s expectations.
• Lead on the creation and support bid presentations; including the preparation through to participation of delivery to key decision makers
• Maintain the Bid library working with functions and the operation to collate relevant, up to date supporting information for proposals, ensuring its accuracy and accessibility.
• Work closely with Account Managers to understand customer’s priorities from meetings held and any engagement events to ensure that the bids are personalised and reflect the customer ‘s language
• Identify and publicise business opportunities across the organisation, working with colleagues to develop local proposals, support local bidding activity, monitor and report on progress to support the achievement of projected growth targets
• Maintain accurate records of tenders and complete the bid pipeline template keeping key stakeholders informed.
• Comprehensively understand key competitors and their activities to support the completion of high quality bids.
• Obtain and review any bids we are not successful with ensuring any gaps in the bid library are identified and actioned plus any learning is applied to future bids.
You must have at least 2 years’ experience working in a similar role and have managed bids from start to finish. A keen eye for detail and the ability to articulate and communicate effectively are essential to be a success in this role.
If you are interested please do apply today!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business