Refrigeration Engineer required for our client is a specialist refrigeration company who are based in the Lancashire area. The ideal refrigeration engineer will and also be based within the West Midlands area.
The refrigeration engineer will be performing planned and reactive service works and repair on small to medium commercial refrigeration equipment such as refrigeration cabinets, cold rooms, ice machines, cellar cooling, and bottle coolers. Other duties will include diagnosing refrigeration units' problems, finding faults and monitoring operation of units at desired temperature.
The Refrigeration Engineer will be covering commercial based sites such as pubs, clubs, shops, restaurant, and hotels across the Birmingham, Staffordshire, Walsall and Wolverhampton areas. It is expected that the Refrigeration Service Engineer will have at least 3 years' experience within the refrigeration industry on small to medium sized commercial refrigeration units. It is also expected that the Refrigeration Engineer will hold recognised qualifications and certifications such as an NVQ Level 2 in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning or the City & Guilds equivalent as well as F-Gas or Safe Handling of Refrigerants.
Refrigeration Engineer Position Overview
Service and maintenance of small to medium commercial refrigeration systems for customers within the retail sector.
Refrigeration Engineer Position Requirements
- Proven refrigeration service and maintenance experience on small to medium commercial refrigeration systems
- Experience working on refrigeration cabinets, cold rooms, ice machines, cellar cooling, and bottle coolers.
- Knowledge of air conditioning service works
- NVQ Level 2 or City & Guilds equivalent in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Safe Handling of Refrigerants or F-Gas
- Based within the West Midlands area.
Refrigeration Engineer Positions Remuneration
- Salary £26-£30k + Overtime
- Door to Door Travel
- Company Van & Fuel Card
- Callout 1 - 4/6
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy